Acne Treatment in Delhi
Acne is a skin condition manifested by different types of protrusions or bumps. It can be pimples or blackheads, whiteheads, and cysts. Teenagers develop acne due to the hormonal change of puberty. If your parents had acne during adolescence, you are likely to develop it as well. Book appointment to talk for acne treatment in Delhi. We have best treatment for pimple near South Delhi at Procerus.
Causes of Acne
The main cause of acne is the clogging of the pores of the skin. Clogging can be triggered by several factors:
- The glands secrete excess sebum.
- The hormonal changes that are associated with puberty, pregnancy, menstruation, stress or the consumption of oral contraceptive methods, such as the pill.
- The use of some cosmetics and products for oily hair.
- Some drugs that contain steroids, estrogens, testosterone or phenytoin.
- Excessive sweating
The main symptoms that appear on the skin are:
- Crusts with skin rashes.
- Scars on the skin.
- Redness around skin rashes.
- Small and red bumps.
- Black pimples
- Wash your face twice a day with a foamy cream without soap or a dermatological soap. If you prefer, you can use cleansing milk.
- Apply a tonic twice a day after washing your face. In cases of excess oil, astringent towels can be used once or twice a day.
- Apply a moisturizing product with salicylic acid or glycolic acid in the morning and at night.
- If you are taking 13 cis retinoic apply lipstick as much as necessary to help dry lips.
- Products with glycolic acid or salicylic acid can be used together with tretinoin creams that should be applied only at night.
- Apply an astringent mask twice a week.
- Some patients with acne have small scars (dimples, reddish spots), particularly on the face and back. These scars can be greatly improved through different medical procedures that include: chemical peels, microdermabrasion, use of derma rollers, fractional lasers, etc.